Please note this evening is a neighbourhood engagement meeting for the Cloverdale area. Information provided at the meeting will be in regards to the Cloverdale neighbourhoods known as cowtown, and the George Greenaway elementary school catchment area. The areas bounded by 168 to 176 St., and Hwy 10 to 62 Ave. The Cloverdale/Port Kells District 4 office of the Surrey RCMP hope you can make it. Please refer to the below noted. Staff Sergeant Martin Blais
Are you wondering how you can work with police to make your neighbourhood safer? The job of crime prevention does not live with the police alone – there are many things that residents can do to collectively improve the safety of their neighbourhood.
The Surrey RCMP's Neighbourhood Safety Campaign provides residents with the information they need to mobilize their community and enhance the live ability of their neighbourhood. Throughout 2015, the Surrey RCMP will be meeting with neighbourhoods across the city to address crime issues in that area and help residents create a safer neighbourhood. Presentation topics include: community engagement and mobilization, property crime, how to report crime and suspicious activity, and how you can engage in crime prevention.
Please join us at one of our upcoming Neighbourhood Safety Campaign Presentations:
- Bridgeview Neighbourhood – May 20th at Bridgeview Elementary; 6:30pm
- **Greenaway/Cowtown Neighbourhood – May 21st at George Greenaway Elementary; 6:30pm**
- Semiahmoo Neighbourhood – May 26th at Semiahmoo Secondary; 6:30pm
- Boliver Heights Neighbourhood – May 27th at James Ardiel Elementary; 6:30pm
- Chimney Heights Neighbourhood - May 28th at Chimney Hill Elementary; 6:30 pm
Register to attend a Neighbourhood Safety Presentation at the following link:
Neighbourhood Safety Campaign